"Success, Fame and Fortune, they're all illusions. All there is that is real is the friendship that two can share." The scarecrow, wizard of oz.

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Weekly Highlight- Reunion

So i've always known that this weeks highlight was going to be easy because it was always going to be that me and my two younger sisters have been reunited. It's been 9 months since i saw them last and of course with my youngest sister only being 2 weeks since i last saw her, she has of course, changed dramatically and as for the middle one out of us three well she's all questions and spends most of her time awaiting answers.


It's scary what time can do; it can change things, make things, break things the list goes on. With me being here for 6 weeks i'm excited to witness all the things that time can do. I'm looking forward to the possibility that i could also be there when my youngest sister takes her first steps, which is a big deal to me as i've missed a lot of her 'milestone moments.'

These 6 weeks have the potential to be very good and i'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of them!

See you next week, if not before

The small islander x 

No comments:

Post a Comment